Monday, June 6, 2011

love always begins with hello...





The daily telegraph emailed us today to ask permission to print one of our wedding photos, sure not a problem, lovely delightful actually, however they asked us to fill out some questions about the wedding day, the lead up to the day and...how we met...

He was greeting people as they arrived at church that night in February. I saw him and thought to myself...whoever is his wife is one lucky girl, in a micro second I had imagined them both in church, a tall attractive couple, the lucky ones.. I thought he was the handsomest of men. As cliched as it sounds my heart really did miss a beat and then, later that night, as I was about to get drive off in my little green car,  he came to say hello...it always begins with hello.

No comments: