Tuesday, November 9, 2010

perhaps a merry 'dinosaur' christmas for me?

This may seem a tad deceptive but there are two reasons for this post. You see on the weekend my wonderful, wonderful husband took me on a jaunt to Paddington Sydney. If you haven't visited this cocktail of vintage, chic 1970 florals and ultra modern designs, you absolutely need to get yourself there...this weekend! No excuses! Soooo I realise now that I have been living in a little vacuum for the past few years, but truth is up until this Saturday I've never swooned over the label Dinosaur Designs, a number of my friends have signature handmade pieces, but to me really i couldn't understand the fuss....That is until I walked into their store in Paddington... A simile for dinosaur designs "it's like having a choice of designer skittles to choose from and you simply can't decide". The store had energy, light, and a savvyness about it- I tried to walk away but I couldn't hence the problem, my beautiful, generous husband asked me to choose one and he would buy it for me but I couldn't decide. I couldn't commit to one colour. I just couldn't decide. So dear husband of mine, a little test to see if you're following my blogs...I like the light blue one and I love you...  

No comments: