Tuesday, November 16, 2010

we love wednesdays and we love milena




These photos by Milena Dekic are just a glimpse of her outstanding ability to capture detail and expression. Her website "I Love Wednesdays" http://www.ilovewednesdays.com/exhibits award winning photographs. I had the opportunity to talk and work with Milena earlier this year and I can absolutely and confidently say that she makes her subjects relaxed while meeting their needs and expectations...and she always has chocolate on hand... Her website is a joy to look at, I often visit it just to see what enchanting moments she has recently captured on camera. She is exceptionally talented and I couldn't think of anyone better to promote if you're looking for a wedding photographer in Sydney and surrounding areas. Her ability to use lighting and texture in her work is evidence of her ability to make every photo hold awe.
PS: Beautiful Bride and Groom too!

No comments: