Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My friend and I were on the hunt for some really tackie markets on the weekend. You know the type of markets that are literally littered with brick-a-bracs and worn out handkerchiefs. I even had a little old lovely lady try and sell me someones undergarments...bless her pink cotton, handmade socks! Anyhow, my friend bought some old, stained doilies, beautiful handmade doilies. My friend is so clever she has skillfully and creatively turned these old, forgotten doilies into chic vintage decorative pieces that adorn her table...check her blog out "I want to be a vagabond", for some skillful ideas on what to do with the scuffs of yesterday I also recommend looking at http://dottieangel.blogspot.com/ for some incredible creative inspiring ideas.
As for me...I want to try and make this handbag!!

No comments: