Tuesday, May 17, 2011

a few of my favourite things for the month of may.




This has been a great month. Lots of time to read, garden and make porridge. Here are a few of the things that have become part of my world recently. Starting from the top:

Dior makeup I use all sorts of brands of makeup but my new minaudo bag with a leather case is my favorite. It has a range of shades and glosses that work perfectly.

French Woman for All Seasons is what I am reading at present...good read, interesting approach to healthy eating (definitely not for everyone) but I do love her french secrets and recipes.

Gardening, I never thought I would say this but I've actually become quite fond of our little garden renovation. I had to buy all sorts of little treasures to help me along the way including this watering can which I got for a bargain price of $5 probably the reason it spills more water on me than on the actual plants I am trying to water!

No comments: