Monday, May 30, 2011

six makeup remover wipes later


My friend is doing a make up course, a proper one, not just one at the local community hall, it was very professional and the salon was full of every imaginable makeup product and colour available, anyhow, I was asked to be her model for the night and I thought I would share with you a few things I discovered that night:
* Brushes are kinda important (note to self probably time to ditch the brush I've had for about 6 years now).
* You can use eye liner that's liquid on your actual eye lids.
* My eye lids are very dry (no-one really knows why but powder doesn't quite do the trick. I need to use cream based shadows)
* doing the smokey eyes look actually involves more than just a brush stroke on the edges of your eye lids.
* make up is a lot of work and I just can't justify using 6 makeup remover wipes at the end of a days work...sorry!

No comments: