Tuesday, May 31, 2011

wall of inspiraton

Adjacent to my desk at work I have a "wall of inspiration", it actually looks very similar to this. Lots of eclectic pieces, quotes from Shakespeare, verses of scriptures, regal pictures of Maria Antoinette I found at her Palace, family snap shots, wedding pic's, notes from close friends reminding me throughout the day that I am loved.
I particularly love the Polaroids of our private engagement party (it was just the two of us celebrating in a hidden, neglect garden we stumbled across). A photo of a blue Vespa to remind me that one day I want to drive a Vespa around the streets of Monaco (properly best to let husband drive) and art works- all things that help stir the creative juices in me!

 image via sweet william
http://lovelysweetwilliam.blogspot.com/

No comments: