Monday, May 16, 2011

Style me Romy



It's very cold in the little two bedroom cottage we call home. So cold in fact that at night i have to sleep with two quilts, a hot water bottle and a warm husband to keep me from turning into an ice statue. I am not a fan of the winter weather. I am one of those people who starts conversations with "it's sooo cold isn't it" (just to sate the obvious).
I despise the cold for a rang of obvious reasons but one is that I lose all sense of fashion. I can't help but think, what's the point of wearing something lovely and pretty and new if it's simply going to be covered up with a big trench coat. For the four months of winter I live in boots, scarfs and coats and I am boring.
I need the help of "Style me Romy for inspiration.
Check out her blog it's fabulous!!

No comments: