Thursday, May 26, 2011

so is chocolate for breakfast really such a bad idea?

Confession- I sometimes eat chocolate for breakfast. In fact up until the age of 21 I didn't quite realise that eating Tim Tams with your cup of tea in the morning was considered taboo. I thought that was ok, normal.
I now see that there are three types of breakfast eaters, those who eat a nuterious breakfast with muslie and lots of fibre, those who claim to eat breakfast but really only manage to eat a piece of toast with their daily espresso and thirdly people like me who would like to throw this question out into the void...
"so if we can eat chocolate with our tea before going to bed than why is it so terribly wrong and unspeakable to have a tiny piece of chocolate 9 hours later?''

Image via topshop london

No comments: