Thursday, November 4, 2010

Today it's raining...the kind of rain that makes you want to stay inside your house, wrap yourself in a nanna rug, pull out your brown ugg boots and drink warm tea. As much as that's a lovely image, I am indignant that it's almost the end of spring and I've seen no spring!
Shakespeare wrote:
"Sweet lovers love the spring"...well there is nothing to love about Spring this year (probably shouldn't say that since I got married this spring) but nevertheless it also rained on our wedding day...Dear God I am sick of my winter clothes...I want to be wearing floral prints, I want to be wearing soft feminine prints with a relaxed 1950's vibe...(especially everything on page 40 of this months madison)...please, please, please bring on spring, bring on the daisies, mangos, passionfruits and botanical garden lunches!

2 comments:

musingmoments said...

good to see my magazine is coming in handy :)

Anonymous said...

Do you like mangos now? : )
cool little vibe here Stella!
Lyssa x