Sunday, March 13, 2011

something for a boy

You know how buying presents for girls is always easier then boys. Well I just love that I've got in my hands right now a unique Johnny trulove belt. The boys at Johnny trulove make these ridiculously cool belts  from 1st grade Italian leather with pewter buckles. Contact them for stockists at sales@johnnytrulove.com.au . We gave our groomsmen each a johnny trulove belt instead of the traditional cuff links...boring! And they loved it. They looked so smart on the day and what a great way to say thanks! Things you should know:
- they go with everything!
- he will love it- promise!
- they contain traces of silver
- they are made in Australia
- they deliver anywhere in the world
visit their website at http://www.johnnytrulove.com.au
Did I mention my Pa who is 82 has one too!

No comments: